Learn more about where recycled materials end up after they have been hauled away by a disposal service, and find out what you can do to keep the recycling loop closed by exploring these pages. Western Disposal can help you with all your recycling needs, so give us a call at (303) 586-1100 today.
- For a more detailed breakdown of different material recycling processes, head to this page from LiveStrong.com.
- Find out how the University of Colorado Boulder takes care of its recycling processes on-site at this page from Colorado.edu.
- Head to this page from EarthEasy.com to find out how you can change your habits at home and begin recycling.
- This article from RealSimple.com can give you some hints on how to reuse household items and reduce your waste.
- Read this article from The New York Times to get a better understanding of what happens to large quantities of recyclable materials.