If you've enjoyed our recent blog topics from Western Disposal then check out these other great resources below:
If you would like to learn more about going green by responsibly disposing of used batteries and taking advantage of other services offered by a professional recycling service, then check out the links below. Contact Western Disposal at (303) 586-1100 for additional information.
- To learn about the many advantages of composting your waste, read this article from LiveStrong.com.
- Visit this page on EPA.gov to see how compost is used to regenerate soil, prevent erosion, and avoid contributing to landfills.
- This page from WBDG.org offers several guidelines for construction companies to assist in managing their waste streams.
- Properly disposing of used batteries is very important for environmental safety. Read this informative page from Duracell.com for more information.
- This PDF from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment provides some important information regarding the proper disposal of batteries.